Image Map

Monday, June 30, 2014

Monday Meet Up


Happy Monday everyone!! I can't believe June is almost over!!  It's flying by so fast.  I just had a wonderful weekend with great friends so I am pretty pooped on this Monday morning.   However I am not too tired to post a Monday meet up with the Teaching Tribune!! I love these links because i get to meet so many wonderful bloggers with such great talent!  So today the idea was to discuss 3 things we are thankful for which I think is a great idea so I went to town with this one!  I hope you enjoy!


Remember to take a minute today and be thankful for all those wonderful things you have in your life!  I know I will be thinking about them a lot today thanks to this linky!   I cant wait to go read everyone else Monday meet up posts!  Have a Magnificent Monday!


3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am your newest follower! It was fun to "get to know" you with this post. I love these kinds of posts. :) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!! Happy Summer!
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found you through the linky! I scanned through a few of your other posts and your TPT products look adorable, can't wait to check them out more. I'm your newest follower, come check out my blog when you get a chance!
    -Ashlee
    TeacherWillRunforBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that June is almost over too! It just puts us that much closer to Vegas though! :) I am so glad that you had such a fun time at a wedding this weekend even though it rained!! I'm sure that there will be some amazing pictures too!! I hope wedding planning is going well!

    Mrs. 3rd Grade 

    ReplyDelete