Image Map

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Workin on It Wednseday


Hello everyone!! My name is Kacie and this is my first time linking up with kindergals for their workin on it Wednesdays!  I am overjoyed to be doing this today!  I'm fairly new to the bloggin community and this is actually my second link up ever!! I did my first one yesterday with the teachers tribune.  

I have been kicking my butt to get my grad school work done so that I have time to sit back, relax and BLOG!!! I like it, I love it, and I want some more of it heheh! I have like 6 different projects in the making right now but one in particular that I would love some advice or ideas on from some fellow bloggers!

Anyway... right now I am working on creating center signs.  I want to create as many as possible.  That is where you guys come in!  if anyone has any suggestions on specific centers i will add it to my project!  

Here are some examples of what I have made so far...




There are a few more than that already made but all together i only have 7 thus far.  So if you have any thoughts or suggestions for some centers please leave a comment!  Everyone in this blogging community is so sweet and generous and everyone has such amazing talent I would be honored to receive some feedback!  Even feedback about the signs themselves is great!  

Well until i hear from some of you I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Keep dry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment