Image Map

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Behavior Coupon Organization

Soooooo... i don't know about all of my fellow teachers/bloggers out there, but I had been having quite a difficult time with behavior coupon organization!! i am OBSESSED with behavior coupons and even that might be an understatement haha!  I think I have bought every possible set on TPT and have now begun to make my own.  I think they are so versatile and positive.  I love rewarding good behavior!  Now, I am normally CRAZY about organization but for some reason I just could not find a system of storing my behavior coupons that worked for me. I looked high and low and all around my town in search of something that would work, and low and behold I was introduced to  a miraculous store sent down from Heaven above!!! The store is called Garden Ridge and I was recently introduced to it by my mom when looking for a classroom carpet and outdoor patio furniture!  I live in Pittsburgh and I am unfortunately not sure how far those stores stretch. 

Anyway.... I have recently noticed many other bloggers asking for advice on how to organize their coupons, so i decided to make a little blog post on my system!  So here it goes!  


I don't know about everyone else, but this was my so called original organization system which basically consisted of paper clipping like coupons together and throwing them in a drawer.  This in no way, shape, or form helped me.  In fact in drove me CRAZY knowing they were sitting in a drawer like that.  It was like a nagging itch that i just had to scratch!! But I am weird like that so this feeling may only be known to me haha!  Anyway i couldn't stand this anymore so as i mentioned before I found the answer to my prayers at a store called Garden Ridge... Here is the amazing contraption....

Isn't she a beauty!!! Not too big not too small...just the right size!  And look at how organized it is!! A spot for everything!  There are 18 small compartments within the big one!  That's A LOT of compartments!!!! Let's see how I organize it even more, shall we?!

As im sure most of you will agree, labels are a teachers best friend!! I am a label fanatic and so they were a must have for my coupon organization!  On each individual compartment I made a label to place on top of it that showed the 2 different sets of task card that were held inside of it.  The one on the bottom is placed in the bottom of the container and the label at the top is the coupon that is placed on the top inside the container.  

Lets take a little peak inside!

I laminate and cut out all my coupons and they ALL FIT PERFECTLY inside these containers!

The best part is that they are durable and very easy to open in order to access!  BUT... no worries the clasp on each of the containers is top notch and it closes nice and tight!  I even did my own drop test and it withstood my brutal toss to the ground!


So there ya have it... That is my amazing behavior coupon storage device!  i know it's silly, but it was probably the most exciting purchase I have made in quite some time!! It was totally worth the $, which wasn't much at all ($20 i think).  I feel calm, cool, and collected now and I hope I have given you an idea for your organization along with maybe a little giggle here and there while reading my post!  Now it's off to bed for this tired girl!  j





No comments:

Post a Comment