Image Map

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wish List Wednseday

As you can see I am linking up with the ladies of Owl-Ways Be Inspired for their lovely Wish List Wednesday linky party!  

I am so excited to participate in this for the first time!  I am currently trying to do everything in my power to get my mind off of Vegas where I am not at right now :(  I am so very sad that I am not there.  All of the instagram photos look amazing and I just wish I was there to meet all of the amazing bloggers that ispire me each and every day.   I truly hope they are having an AMAZING time!!!  Anyway things have been moving at such a fast past for me recently and I have received such amazing feedback from so many of you about some of my products.  It's so amazing to hear feedback from some of my idols in the blogging world!!

There are two items from my store that have been wish listed the same amount.  These items are my Harry Potter unit and my Whole Brain Teaching Classroom rules.  


This product is one of my favorite and the one I am most proud of.  I am a true Harry Potter fanatic myself so I very much enjoyed making this!  It is posted in my TPT store for $20.00 normally, but for wish list Wednesday I will be putting it on sale for 40% off making it on sale for $12.00!!!  It such a great deal for a 117 page packet full of magic!  

This product goes with a few others in my store that go along with Whole Brain Teaching.  The Super Improver Wall is a great asset in any classroom!  It gives students so much incentive to do their best all day everyday!  This product usually sells for $6.00 in my TPT store, but I am making it half off for Wish List Wednesday which makes it $3.00!!! 


Make sure to click the pictures above to go to my store and check out what both of these packs are all about!  If you like what you see grab them while they are on sale!!  I will keep the sale going from now until tomorrow (Thursday) night at 11:00!  Also to see some more amazing products on sale from all of the other wonderful bloggers make sure to click on the Owl-ways Be Inspired button at the top on this post!  You will be happy that you did!  There are some amazing things posted for you to grab while time permits!!  Happy browsing and happy shopping!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment