Image Map

Friday, July 18, 2014

Summer Vacation & a SALE!

WooHoo!!!! I can't believe I am finally getting a chance to go on vacation with my family again!  It has been so very long (7 years).  I'm going with my parents and my 15 year old brother and sister (they r twins).  We are heading to Washington D.C. for the weekend then making our way to Virginia beach which I have never been to.  Washington DC is one of my favorite places to visit.  I would live there if the cost of living wasn't so high.  

Anyway while I am there I fully plan on taking lots and lots of pictures to document all of the amazing monuments and museums we see!  I plan on making a unit out of it about United States history and the monuments so keep an eye open for that in the future!  

The BIG news is that while I'm gone I will be having a 20% off sale of my entire TPT store!  It will be from now through Sunday!  If you have anything on your wishlist or you are getting ready for the beginning of the school year go check out my store, The Magic of Teaching and see if anything catches your eye!  Just click on the picture below to be taken directly to my store!  Then shop away!  Oh and if you don't mind please take a second to hit that little follow button at the top of my store page to become a follower!!  Thanks so much!
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/The-Magic-Of-Teaching

I hope you all have a lovely week in the sun!  

No comments:

Post a Comment